How Do I Sign Up for DailyPay?
In order to access DailyPay for the first time, please follow these steps:
- To enroll for DailyPay, go to my.dailypay.com.
- Enter your email address saved within your HR system and click next. You can also move forward with your phone or employee ID.
- Once we have matched your email, phone, or employee ID and last name to your account, you will be prompted to verify your identity.
Unfortunately, you can’t sign up for DailyPay unless your employer offers this benefit. If your company doesn’t currently offer DailyPay, learn how you can suggest adopting on-demand pay through DailyPay at your company.
We’ll verify your identity with two pieces of information we have on file from your employer.
We can verify your identity through:
- A code sent to your phone
- A code sent to your email
- Providing the last 4 digits your primary bank account
- Or, uploading a valid, government-issued photo ID that the DailyPay team will confirm.
If you don’t have access to the phone number or email address we have on file, you can select “I don’t have access to this phone number” or “I don’t have access to this email address” and we will lead you to another factor for verification.
You will need to confirm 2 of these factors before moving forward with enrolling.
Once verification is complete you will create a unique password.
- If you have used a work email to enroll in DailyPay, we will also ask for a personal email address so that if anything changes with your employment in the future, you can still access your DailyPay account securely.
If you would like, feel free to subscribe to Balance Alerts to be notified each time your Available Now (formerly known as DailyPay Balance) increases.
To simplify the DailyPay experience for our users, we’re renaming DailyPay Balance to “Available now”.
Available now is the portion of your money you can cash out before payday.
Entered your contact information, but can't connect up to your profile information?
It may be that your employer has different contact information on file for you. You can always re-try the signup process with a different email address or phone number if you think this may be the case.
If you continue to have trouble, please contact our support team and we can investigate this further with you.